treossi Posted February 28, 2010 Report Posted February 28, 2010 that would be a bad idea Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
fox_racin4 Posted February 28, 2010 Author Report Posted February 28, 2010 i dont have an extra 220 cord or i would... and no way in hell im cutting up my wleders extension cord! they should take 3k per sub fine if box is done right and power is clean 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
fox_racin4 Posted March 4, 2010 Author Report Posted March 4, 2010 wall socket vids? this is only on one coil the other lead broke off i cut sub open and can still see other coil is fine it didnt even seize up! 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
knowledge Posted March 5, 2010 Report Posted March 5, 2010 ha ha nice! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.