doug118 Posted February 27, 2010 Report Posted February 27, 2010 I thought I had favorited them on youtube but I didnt. it belongs to a member on here. its a blue gti with some 10" door speakers. there were a bunch of different distance videos of it posted on youtube but I can't find them. if anyone has them favorited or can find them that would be cool. thanks Quote 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
k3n12ock Posted February 27, 2010 Report Posted February 27, 2010 (edited) FUNNY! I just watched his videos this afternoon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgBB13irdlU&feature=channel Then again, might not be the same person. Edited February 27, 2010 by k3n12ock Quote 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
doug118 Posted February 27, 2010 Author Report Posted February 27, 2010 (edited) FUNNY! I just watched his videos this afternoon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgBB13irdlU&feature=channel Then again, might not be the same person. that's it! you are the man!! lol edit: same car, wrong user on youtube edit 2: found the user. thank's for the first video though, last time I saw it he didn't have 2 btl's so that helped my search http://www.youtube.com/user/telerman15#p/u Edited February 27, 2010 by doug118 Quote 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.