Is there a reason you didn't use any marine grade equipment?

well.....the deck is a marine,,,,sony.

the 6x9's r polk audio and also rated for marine

the amps and subs will be covered so not to worried

about them.

the tower speakers are infinity tower speakers and

also marine rated.

i guess most of it is marine rated.

there is not really much marine rated equipment.imho.

and jl is over rated.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

Here's the link to my old install that I did last spring. Most of the equipment will be replaced (some has broke or been sold since) Big changes coming this spring.

My boat

Can't wait to see more progress on your boat. Get to work!!!

thanks for the link. that was kool to see that box and i thought mine were a pain. i reading along waiting 2 see

pics of the tower done and it skips two months on the log

and ....boom... boats do what they do and it half sunk

that really suxs to hear. damn good reason to fix it though. ill get to work soon.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

I used to work for Skylon Sports, installing the Skylon audio, subs, components, tower speakers, decks, and amps, everything

The only things actually marine rated, was the tower speakers, comp/coaxes, and decks, just anything facing the weather, or water.

The comp subs we installed, were paper cones, foam surrounds, I resined the the speaker boxes, inside and out. The low end subs we used, well, those were actually poly cone, and rubber surrounds, usually because they actually were the replacements for the stock locations.

So to actually say Marine use, well, its really based on how its used/installed

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

thanks for the link. that was kool to see that box and i thought mine were a pain. i reading along waiting 2 see

pics of the tower done and it skips two months on the log

and ....boom... boats do what they do and it half sunk

that really suxs to hear. damn good reason to fix it though. ill get to work soon.

Once it was done and sea worthy pics kinda stopped, and when it flooded my waterproof enclosure proved to NOT be waterproof. Haha, sub will be relocated this time to the front along with the batts. Gotta get that weight forward when pulling wake boarders. I'll get vids of it in action this summer for sure as well.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

i think forevr sed it bester than i did.haha

cc i totally understand what you mean. after i bought it and did some minor drive work, we were non stop with it.

i bet that 4 banger does need some bow weight to plain out

especially with a border on it. gots to luv a v8.

well a small update:

deck arrived 2 nite.was ordered on 2-10.21days wow

and my carpet bagger called and carpet gets done at

9 a.m. tomorrow (woot woot)also got some carpet for

the boxes so we'll see how that turns out since i have to do those.tune in for pics tuesday nite.

thanks for lookin.....matthew

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

is this the first time you put a system in a boat. nice choice in sounds. at least you dont have to worry aoubt dimming headlights.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

is this the first time you put a system in a boat. nice choice in sounds. at least you dont have to worry aoubt dimming headlights.

this will be the 3rd "real system" ive installed.

yes the first(real)in a boat.

yep its nice to know that i dont have a bunch of electrical b.s. to worry about.

thanks...like i sed earlier "always wanted a fosgate system".

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

this will be the 3rd "real system" ive installed.

yes the first(real)in a boat.

yep its nice to know that i dont have a bunch of electrical b.s. to worry about.

thanks...like i sed earlier "always wanted a fosgate system".

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

well here's 2days accomplishments:

guess what finally came

newfamilymembers3001.jpg

spl2k sed this is best on the market,plus it helps that i own 2 other sonys that have same controls

newfamilymembers3002.jpg

carpet bagger doin work

newfamilymembers3003.jpg

out with the old

newfamilymembers3006.jpg

in with the new (front)

newfamilymembers3012.jpg

the back

newfamilymembers3013.jpg

the bow seats. the corners needed a little glassin to add some strength to them

newfamilymembers3005.jpg

so all the corners got this

newfamilymembers3007.jpg

and the boxes were a hair off of being perfect cuz im not joe carpenter so i sanded the edges flat so now they are perfect.

newfamilymembers3008.jpg

these are pics of the houseboat im painting at work.had the camera today so i snapped a couple of pics.this is the port side. can see the yellow tape @ the back?

newfamilymembers3009.jpg

newfamilymembers3010.jpg

starboard side purple in middle not done yet.

newfamilymembers3011.jpg

frickin tired so not sure how much will gwt done 2marrow

thanks for lookin......matthew

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

Archived