i got a baged 92 s10 after bagging it i realised i have no were to put my gas tank had thought about the bed but i have never done that and i dont know were or how to do it can some one help me out or is there a kit for it

Well , depending on what link setup you have .. I would either a0 suggest a fuel cell w/ inline pump B) 1st generation 2 dr blazer gas tank(mounted between your rear frame rails). You can use ur factory sending unit with the blazer tank you just have to shorten the "pump assem." to match what the blazer one looks like (pickup tube , etc). c) put ur factory tank in the bed.

Go get a fuel cell that will mount behind the axle between the frame rails. The factory pump and sending unit will be installed into the top. Just get a hole saw and cut the proper size hole and seal it when you bolt it down. That is what I did on my F-150 before I had a custom cell built.

I've seen people with the factory tank bungy corded into the bed but that can't be safe and looks like crap.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint