I went to this movie last night, and thought it was a great movie. Even tho is doesn't show my city on what it actually looks like, its just funny how it seems every movie involving Iowa has something dumb or crazy about it. But the story plot of this movie is great and keeps you on the edge of your seat at all times, great thriller movie. 9/10 in my books. Go and see it and tell me what you think!

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

I went to this movie last night, and thought it was a great movie. Even tho is doesn't show my city on what it actually looks like, its just funny how it seems every movie involving Iowa has something dumb or crazy about it. But the story plot of this movie is great and keeps you on the edge of your seat at all times, great thriller movie. 9/10 in my books. Go and see it and tell me what you think!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=70806

;)

Yah I went n saw it Friday. It was nutz lol

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Already started the post...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=70806

Steven

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao: