Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok, I have a 2 door 99' Honda Civic and I've decided to keep it and take it into college with me. I'm saving up until around graduation for my new spl system. Only problem is I cant do a wall cause my folks wont let me. I DEF. want to run a RF T40001BD on 2 12"s, a RF T8004 on a set of RE XXX components, and a RF T3002 on a seperate set of tweets more then likely. I'm thinking the AudioQue HD312's but I'm open to any suggestions on the whole system. Looking to spend $800ish on subs.

Thanks,

      Drew

New project in the works ;)

Posted

I'm skeptical about the btl's due to no warranty... But I've decided on the RF T30001BD, RF T4004 and an unknown 2 12"s... Think it will get kind of loud in my civic? The subs and components are still a toss up.

New project in the works ;)

Posted

I believe They warranty the BTL's, its the  RE MT that doesnt have a warranty.

Call Fi  and talk to them, tell them what you want to do, I garuntee they will fix you up and you will be grinning Ear to Ear when your done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 950 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...