Sonic Electronix

Has anyone had any experiance with their amps? The price is good and the general specs seem good, are they what they say they are? I am wanting to run these with my RE SX 15's. Thanks for your help.

[bASS TRIXX/font]

my comments on US Amps is they will never be the company they once were now that they are whored out on the internet with no regards to brick and mortar shops that they USED to support.

once everything went to made in china they went pretty down hill. Yea they are "engineered" by Dirk still, but you cant change chinese fuck ups or the fact that the merlin series fails almost as much as the xterminator series.

when a company goes quantity over quality this is what happens

my comments on US Amps is they will never be the company they once were now that they are whored out on the internet with no regards to brick and mortar shops that they USED to support.

once everything went to made in china they went pretty down hill. Yea they are "engineered" by Dirk still, but you cant change chinese fuck ups or the fact that the merlin series fails almost as much as the xterminator series.

when a company goes quantity over quality this is what happens

Thanks for the honesty. would you recomend some amps that would be a good match for the subs I intend to use(RE SX 15's) either one good amp or 4 smaller ones? I will be upgrading my charging system to a dual setup as soon as I can get a bracket made and I already have 4 Kinetic 2000's. I am hoping to spend 2k. Thanks for the advice.

[bASS TRIXX/font]

if you have 2k to spend, you're in a good spot

aq3500, sundown saz-3500 or 3000, rockford 2500/3000/4000, can all easily be had for that much

honestly you have like 800 ways to get the power you want at the price you can spend.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

if you have 2k to spend, you're in a good spot

aq3500, sundown saz-3500 or 3000, rockford 2500/3000/4000, can all easily be had for that much

honestly you have like 800 ways to get the power you want at the price you can spend.

Much appreciated info. I have heard about the Sundown Amps, so I guess i will investigate them further. Thanks.

[bASS TRIXX/font]

Archived