Well lemme throw in the one penny I can add here.

I grew up in a divorced home saw dad but never really 'saw' him ya know? Mom didn't re-marry till I was almost 21 and she had split from my dad at 3 1/2...............having a father figure around is REALLY fucking important. Not having him around kinda....fucked up some shit for me. Nothing major but you understand...............

Basically just work it out. What are the fights about? Are they fights that can be avoided, is it just her medical conditions flaring up?

also try and create as stress free environment as you can for her and the child. Seeing a child happy can really help out. Also seeing that you are doing a job that the little girl herself considers you doing anyways earns MAJOR brownie points.

Right now I have limited tolerance for any woman.........having an engagement ended while ur deployed so she can go to college away form ur home base is a bullshit reason.

Good luck!!!

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

pop always said "granny's always right. Speak softly and carry a big stick" Granny always said " never turn him down for sex and keep his belly full. If hes got warm supper always waiting for him after work at home He gonna go home and eat instead of going out with the boys getting in trouble" Funny thing is my Pop was a alcoholic drug using oil worker turned preacher in Bakersfield. Another funny thing is pop died from a hart attack he had from having sex the night before lol

MY brotha... I feel ya 1140%.. I am born and raised in california.. Thats the life i know how to live. Almost 3 years ago.. i moved out here to nevada to try a new life, and to be with my now fiance. Now it is like all we do is argue. I have been trying to find a job in cali so i can move back.. I am trying to do so much and provide for the family i would love to have someday. WE fight a lot about money and bills getting paid The we fight about where we are going to live. My fiance was never around her father and her mom was always ditching her and her brother in stores and leaving them alone in the house for long periods of time.. well that made her grandma take custody of her and her brother at a very young age.. So she wants to stay in nevada cause this is where her grandma is.. Well.. we go to california for the weekends and she makes me see my mom have tears in her eyes cause she misses me, and i dont get to come home a lot, but when i want to stay in california for weeks to hang out with my family it is TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR.

Bro i am suppost to get married in september of this year.. but at this piont and time i have put it off.. We dont have the money to get married, and none of my plans ever matter.. So.. I feel ya.. I have gone to bed mad many times, and i had told her to go fuck off, and left for california.. I hate this state of nevada,. and i dont want to live here, but at the same time, she doesn't want to do a LONG DISTANCE relationship of 150 miles or 2 hours drive time, cause i am not happy here.. People are different here in nevada and the way of life is different.. I am use to be in cali, and tahts where i will be before too much longer.. come us breaking up and i have to find someone else... I have made sacrafice and sacrafice.. it is time for me..

So anyway... I feel your pain, and i know where you are comming from... Thats just how shit is my brotha.. what are you to do??

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

there is a lot of good advice comming out this thread... I may not be the smartest man, and i know i am not the perfect one either... I had fucked over a lot of shit in my time.. But just wanted to say thank you to everyone posted shit on here.. you have opened up my eyes... and i know it feels like i am married and have been sicne i dont remember when.. but... thank you..

Thats everyone man............then u realize how much they mean to you, and its worth it.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

not when you fight over petty BS... and it is a constant thing.. it makes think what is next to come.. and what are things going to be like when we are married.. I mean for the fact that it is an ARGUEMENT for me wanting to go to california.. like i am leaving in a few hours to go to california.. we fought over it cause i am gonna spend some extra time there to work on my car i just got..