Possible true Conspiracy theory

A lot of people here know of this device, and it has true potential to stir up some crazy effects. its called HAARP.

It revolves around electrical resonances. Any one who knows science, and acoustics, knows everything is based on wavelengths, sound vision, light, wind, earthquakes.

Microwave radiation, Lasers/light and sound can all be used to create havoc and disaster.

Look at Mythbusters, they used a device the size of a 16oz monster energy drink, maybe 5-10 lbs to slowly vibrate a huge 1000+ft bridge, and it could have gotten a lot worse if they left that device hooked up- Its called resonance, once you find a materials natural resonance, you can cause that material to shake, vibrate, or destroy itself. It happens all the time in car audio.

So, I stayed up for about 4-5 hrs last night studying up on the advantages of the HAARP project, and its possible effects on nature, its really scary

I know HHR ED will chime in when he sees this, he loves this stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY4HGs-9JiU&feature=related

There has been talk for years that the Indonesian quake in 04' was caused by the, or "A" Military service using a haarp device in the area of the pacific

This device is used by US, Russia and China, the biggest super powers, so whats really going on?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I saw this on Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory. It is a very interesting subject, they were saying that they could use it to control the weather, among other numerous things. And they wouldn't let Jesse tour the facility and said he had to wait for one of the 2 year tours. Also after a little bit of talking to one of the guys ALL of their equipment just randomly shut down and wouldn't come back on until they left. No clue if the last part was staged or not, but it is still some very scary stuff.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I'm not exactly sure if there were supposed to be links or something in that post. Looks like the end of a YouTube video URL. Anyway, I saw that episode of Mythbusters and they DIDN'T get the bridge to shake using the device (called and actuator). However, I'd love to see whats in the links if you can get them going. Never heard of this HAARP project. I'll definitely check it out tomorrow when I get the chance.

EDIT: seems like you got the links working in the time it took me to post.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Iam 50/50 on the show Conspiracy Theory, they have great topics, but yes some of the show does seem staged

the 2012 episode was great, I did not see the HAARP episode, just the 8min in one of these videos posted

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

movie "The Core" with the operation Project destiny

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log

02 Ranger X Cab Build

02 Ranger Build 2

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/

http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/

Youtube Vids

I'm not exactly sure if there were supposed to be links or something in that post. Looks like the end of a YouTube video URL. Anyway, I saw that episode of Mythbusters and they DIDN'T get the bridge to shake using the device (called and actuator). However, I'd love to see whats in the links if you can get them going. Never heard of this HAARP project. I'll definitely check it out tomorrow when I get the chance.

no they didnt get it to "shake" they found its resonance, and after some time the bridge was vibrating to the resonance, and just so slowly getting stronger

anything is possible by finding a resonance of a material, or something like that, bridge, a house, etc

Tesla had some great, and scary ideas, and they are still used, and tested today, and that man had a crazy mind

sundown.jpg

Iam 50/50 on the show Conspiracy Theory, they have great topics, but yes some of the show does seem staged

the 2012 episode was great, I did not see the HAARP episode, just the 8min in one of these videos posted

They do have amazing topics, but I am a little skeptic about it. If what he was saying was true, wouldn't the government take him off of t.v.? But then..that would just prove it was true, so they leave him alone and let him do his thing, so people aren't sure if it's true or not if they really think about it. But what if the government got jesse, created this show to exploit themselves, while doing something even bigger on the other side and nobody find out about it? Kind of like the magic tricks...you're looking at the left hand (show), showing old conspiracy theories that have already been talked about tons, but the right hand (government) is doing something else. I always get those kind of thoughts when I watch his show, never really know what is legit and what is not.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I think it's kind of bullshit on one of the videos, the person claimed the the earthquake in Haiti was possibly caused by the United Stated to further our agenda to take over the world. I mean lets just totally ignore the fact that earthquakes happen all the time. I'm pretty sure we probably could have found some other way to gain control of Haiti. I don't think we needed to cause some huge ass earthquake just to occupy it.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I think it's kind of bullshit on one of the videos, the person claimed the the earthquake in Haiti was possibly caused by the United Stated to further our agenda to take over the world. I mean lets just totally ignore the fact that earthquakes happen all the time. I'm pretty sure we probably could have found some other way to gain control of Haiti. I don't think we needed to cause some huge ass earthquake just to occupy it.

IF it is true (not saying it is), what would be a better excuse than a "natural" disaster?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived