Sonic Electronix

I want to get 4 15's for my car they will be going in the trunk with a blow though of sorts. I know im going to have to go with a cheap brand but im looking to spend 500 or so on the subs. I know thats not much but if you had to go with something sheap what would you pick?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I want to get 4 15's for my car they will be going in the trunk with a blow though of sorts. I know im going to have to go with a cheap brand but im looking to spend 500 or so on the subs. I know thats not much but if you had to go with something sheap what would you pick?

I'm not sure about this place, but ikesound.com has a good selection and good prices. They have RE SX 15's for $145. They have all kinds of good brands and some junk too. Check em out bro.

[bASS TRIXX/font]

Hey i got 4 15's walled in my tiny pontiac sunfire... They are Audiopipe tsv-15.. They are pretty low cost. Amps etc to power would obviously boost the cost.. Check my youtube channel to see the subs.

http://www.youtube.com/user/claysen16

-C-lay

96' Pontiac Sunfire 2 door

4 Audiopipe TSV-15's---Sealed Wall Enclosure

2 2000.1 Autotek Super Sport Amps

4 6" Selenium mid-range

2 Q-Power tweets-highs

1 Autotek 950.4

Excessive Amperage 250A Alt.

143.9 DBs

Ya i am just trying to pick the subs for that much i know the amps and shizz will up the price

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Hey i got 4 15's walled in my tiny pontiac sunfire... They are Audiopipe tsv-15.. They are pretty low cost. Amps etc to power would obviously boost the cost.. Check my youtube channel to see the subs.

I really hope the score in your sig isn't true(143.9) because with 4 15s walled + 4k, I'd be pretty damn disappointed if that's the case. Sorry for thread jacking but it just sorta shocked me when I saw that.

To the OP - What vehicle do u drive?? Do u have any idea how much airspace is needed for 4 15s?? There are very few trunk cars I can think of that can do 4 15s in trunk properly, just on the airspace alone. If you have the proper airspace and glass out the entire trunk to get every single bit of space, maybe it's do able. Why not just rip out the back seats and wall it off??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

don't be DEAD SET on 4-15's. you can get alot more out of a set of better quality 12s or 15s than with 4 crappy 15s! IMHO

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

I really hope the score in your sig isn't true(143.9) because with 4 15s walled + 4k, I'd be pretty damn disappointed if that's the case. Sorry for thread jacking but it just sorta shocked me when I saw that.

To the OP - What vehicle do u drive?? Do u have any idea how much airspace is needed for 4 15s?? There are very few trunk cars I can think of that can do 4 15s in trunk properly, just on the airspace alone. If you have the proper airspace and glass out the entire trunk to get every single bit of space, maybe it's do able. Why not just rip out the back seats and wall it off??

I drive an 88 buick. It could be done and i cant wall it bcus my parents wont let me. They got pissed when i took out the back seat so i had more bass.

don't be DEAD SET on 4-15's. you can get alot more out of a set of better quality 12s or 15s than with 4 crappy 15s! IMHO

I just want a Ground Pounder. I want a ton of bass. I am open to differnt set ups but i knoe i want 15's

Do u have measurements of the trunk?? If you don't have a minimum of 20-25ft3 just off the raw measurements then you don't have a shot to properly do 4 15s.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I just want a Ground Pounder. I want a ton of bass. I am open to differnt set ups but i knoe i want 15's

a ground-pounder on a $500 sub budget?? Not sayin it can't be done, but good luck!

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.