Dear SMD members,

Since you are on this site, all of you are inherently bassheads. So, I'm going to assume that you listen to your fair share of rap \ hip-hop.

With that being said, I'd like to ask you to listen to some of my tracks and let me know what you think. Good or bad. Whatever comes to your mind, I want to hear it.

If you could do that for me, I'd certainly appreciate it.. practice makes perfect unless you don't know what to improve upon.

Unfortunatly, facebook player is all I really have right now. Any suggestions on a different site to upload music?

Link... http://www.facebook.com/kdicemusic

Oh, and while you're there, if you have a facebook account... become a fan and suggest me to some of your friends?

Thanks in advance

K-Dice

Don't quit your day job...if this is your day job then do quit...seriously

Hi Hata! :)

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

ah for fun ok, carry on then :D

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical