Second Skin Audio

Kens Recone Thread

I need to see the woofers first hand

This woofer I was hopless for until it was in my hands

I upgraded all 3 parts from factory

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

maybe i could send you some pics? i mean.. i see you do really amazing work - but i'd rather not ship them out to you and then ship them back for you to only say you can't do anything. =(

oh and by the way, mad props on your work... incredible..

maybe i could send you some pics? i mean.. i see you do really amazing work - but i'd rather not ship them out to you and then ship them back for you to only say you can't do anything. =(

oh and by the way, mad props on your work... incredible..

Thanks for the kind words ;-)

yeah, take some detailed pics, motor, the coil gap, the frame

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

will get ya some tomorow

i know the gap is very tight on them

maybe even go to a diff. size if it was possible but its a 3 bolt motor not very commen is it?

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

got any old cerwin vega stroker18 recones? pm me!!

I see stroker 12" and 15", but my catalog doesn't show impedance, or the Dual or Single

I know I could get the coils, and spiders, and I actually have the tip cone spiders right here at home

So, its possible

sundown.jpg

i dont know if the duals witll fit as these are single 4 ohm ill try and contact CV and see if duals will fit ive got he original adjuster type thing thats on the pole the sticks out

if you could pm me a price and what not i would also neeed a basket if you cant get the 18s

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

i have a pair of RFP-1412 from 1996 just sitting in my room gathering dust. i wonder what kind of magic you can work on these? B)

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

I have 18" cones, and the coil I'am sure I can get, the sub would end up being a hybrid

a more common wide roll cone surround, and I have 2 kinds of the 18" cones, low fs I would say 28hz and low, and a stiffer cone, more about 45hz and down

sundown.jpg

Archived