So I brought some wheels today for the burban

Yeah since I'm getting them brand new, I think I'll hold off for now on getting them painted. But I do like the idea of the center cap and the inner spokes painted. It just that this will be my very very very first set of rims that I've ever brought. So I just really want to ride on them this summer as is and then maybe explore painting them next spring.

@ Purdy, if your talking about that hornestnet guy in then yeah I'm glad i didn't go that route. Loosing a few hundred would have hurt, but loosing a few grand would have been devastating.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Sweet Jesus lol not until June? damn that sucks thats wut credit cards are for! It was you right? talking about painting them? they look sick tho, my friend here is gettin 6s for his 07 avalanche too

Yeah I put a $1K down on them with the cc now and will pay off that balance as soon as I get paid. My interest rates are too high for $1K let alone $4K, so I'll just pay off the rest of the balance on the wheels with cash till I'm ready to get them out. Figured June would be a great time, should be done with some of the audio upgrades by then too.

Edited by pervitizm

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

too bad you live too far from here i could of hooked you up! at least 20% on all tires, free lugs, mounting and balancing! DISCOUNT TIRE FTW!

hey i dont live that far i wouldnt mind the discount :rolleyes:

lol and hey JP just wondering if your serious cause i might get them off your hands..how much u asking?