You know you're a basshead WHEN

...when you cant resist turning up the bass every time you see a car with rims and dark tint.

...when you cant remember if that light back there was green or not because the bass had you mesmerized.

You know you've created another basshead when your girl wants to take your truck to school so she can blow peoples minds.

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

...when you cant resist turning up the bass every time you see a car with rims and dark tint.

...when you cant remember if that light back there was green or not because the bass had you mesmerized.

You know you've created another basshead when your girl wants to take your truck to school so she can blow peoples minds.

Damn i have done all those and my girl ALWAYS wants to drive my car to school

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

you know your a bass head when the cop pulling you over has you pull along side of you because you couldn't hear his siren from all DA BASS.

funniest thing ever.. i was getting lunch for me and my boss, had my subs turned up pretty loud, looked beside me and there was a cop with his lights on...... he actually laughed because he had been behind me for so long and wanted a demo, then told me to keep it down before somebody gave me a ticket....... SWEAR TO GOD I CANT MAKE THIS UP... i had passed one of the other shops in town they saw the cop behind me for a while, and they called my shop to tell my boss that i HAD to be getting a ticket because the cop was behind me for so long...... i will never get that lucky again...

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

Archived