You know you're a basshead WHEN

When you throw new subs in your box you built for the previous subs, rock that for about a week, and drive to Home Depot for some 3/4" birch. Take THAT box out a week later because it HAS to be fiberglassed. Sell those subs and start the entire process over again....FML!

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You know you're a basshead when you listen to comfortably numb bass boosted, from beginning to end, except you have no music because your rcas are shot for your 4 channel, ye, atleast twice a day.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

...when the bass hits so low that your speedometer fluctuates between 40mph and 85mph.

And the gas-o-meter jumps to full for a few seconds.

o is that what causes that, because my fuel meter has been going crazy the past few months, one second its on E and the next i got half a tank,

and i dont even have my system in the car anymore,

i guess the strain i put on my stock electrical with a power hungry bxi2006, is what made it happen,

that and all the power windows gave out overnight.

but it dont matter cause even with all of the above, first thing on my list is a 500 dollar sub lol

No That is your Fuel Pump sensor. Cheaper to replace the whole fuel pump !

You play a song you only like for the bass

You arrive at your destination, but stay in the car cuz the favorite bass part of the song is coming up

You only listen to Rap/Hip-hop for the heavy bass

Each time you build a system it has more power/subs than the last one

When your Kids tell you to turn it up before you drop them off to school

When you been into Car Audio for over 20 years (stared when I was 15, I am 42 now lol)

When you car is stolen and all you care about is the system in car..(1987 cadi was stolen Christmas morning in 2003 Alpine deck w/six disc changer,2Rf 12" Punch pro's 1500rf amp and 400rf amp Rf plates in dash 6x9 Vegas in rear deck MTX xover...Thank you Progressive auto insurance.)have not done a system in my own car till now The bass keeps calling me LOL

When The only place you listen to music is your car, while refusing to listen to music else ware

Hahah so guilty!!! When i get new songs i want to play them in my car first :yahoo:

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Archived