Sonic Electronix

basicly what i have now except, lots more power. swap out the subs for some custom built subs capable of taking a soundigital 16k each. then put a quad alt setup under the hood (theres plenty of room for it, that's for sure). line the back of the cab with batteries instead of just in the corners like i have now, replacing my aluminum buss bars with thicker copper buss bars and lots more wiring. Then have a new box built to utilize the same blowthrough hole. 14 cubes tuned at 30 to 33 hz, maybe even some sorta bandpass setup.

10 alts on a v6 wow that would be a sight to see for sure

Never happen unless he had it maxed out at 10k RPM on boost AND NOS lol. That motor would have 0 hp trying to turn all those alts.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

My fantasy build would be a fully loaded, black on black, 2009 Suburban. Slammed on 22's. 6K HIDs for lows/highs and 14k for fogs. 5% tint all the way around. Run 4 DDZ18's on 4 Stetsom 14k amps tuned at 33hz. Oh and 4 DC Alts and lot of Kinetic batts :wub:

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Id have somebody else build a car for me.

Im tired of werkin.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

• 2 weeks later...

basicly what i have now except, lots more power. swap out the subs for some custom built subs capable of taking a soundigital 16k each. then put a quad alt setup under the hood (theres plenty of room for it, that's for sure). line the back of the cab with batteries instead of just in the corners like i have now, replacing my aluminum buss bars with thicker copper buss bars and lots more wiring. Then have a new box built to utilize the same blowthrough hole. 14 cubes tuned at 30 to 33 hz, maybe even some sorta bandpass setup.

that sounds really cool man

and a word of advice idk if you have thought of this or not but if it is possible to get to a vocational school that has a machinery class and a drafting and design class, and get the copper buss bars made for you as long as there is a general idea of what you want measurement wise they cant really mess it up. and all you will pay for is the copper slabs but it may take a while

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I want steves setup except for i want to put it in a mercedes G55 AMG!!

that took a bunch of imagination... do you need a visit with spongebob? =P haha im just kiddin that sounds like it would be kool

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.