Sonic Electronix

So I was all into getting three 15" T-1000's then i was thinking well im going to keep these subs for as long as they last me. But then i thought when i leave for basic My Girl is getting my Blazer so she dosnt get a pos from her mom and it wont break down on her. She said she wouldnt mind some bass and i figured i can set it up for Two 15's to be " just enough for her".

I have the money to get the three and then my third amp. But then i need to spend an extra Set amount for batteries if i get three and if i get two i can just get two new batteries instead of Three . Im just thinking will Two be louder or just as loud as the L7's i used to have .. Im also liking the more SQ now then just Straight SPL . And from talking with Ed he said that these subs do good with SQ and are loud.

Im more thinking into the Future if getting three is worth it only because im looking at getting a Truck and (3) 15's might not be the best for me and just stay with getting two and then i can just get the box made from Ed and plug em in and im good too go.

I'm also looking at before i leave going big and spending a good amount on a ring for Her so she knows im not going to do anything to mess us up and sorry for the like sappy shit but Life is life.

I just wanted some input from some older guys, because my friends dont really help in this part.

2 and a ring for sure. She'll appreciate the extra space too. =]

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thanks alot guys im still waiting for a jackass to say something smart. but yeah i figured he said it would be 7.25 ctf for three of them so im hoping we can fit the box to where she can put the back seats up for her friends once i put them back in ... 2 door blazer xD ima hook her up with some exhaust soon so my Old ladies mom will like it more bahaha xD

Archived