Jlink cable for jensen 9213

I just got my jensen 9213 in last week and tries to hook up my ipod with the usb cable that comes with the ipod and it didnt work.. so i have been just using the aux cable but the thing i hate about that is that you cant adjust the eq on the deck, just the ipod.. So I have looked up on it and it appears i need a jlink cable.. It says that you can control the ipod from the deck but my question is can you adjust the eq on the deck while using it?? And also there is the jlink and jlink2 and i have a 4th gen ipod nano so which one of those would be best??

2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab

KMC XD Spy series rims

Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets

Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's

Probox 10 and box under rear seat

Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms)

4 gauge wiring

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you talking about the flip out dvd model? if so you can adjust the eq while the I pod is attached. you'll see a rectangle in the corner that has a wrench looking thing it is in there. You might want to see if you can take that thing back, I worked in a shop that sold those and they don't tend to last very long.

06 Monte Carlo

Motorola T605

Alpine CDA 9886

Polk mids and highs

Yellow top

2 XS Power D975

Knukoncepts 0 gauge

1 DC Audio 3.5K

1 DC LVL 4XL 15" Thorshammer package

Are you talking about the flip out dvd model? if so you can adjust the eq while the I pod is attached. you'll see a rectangle in the corner that has a wrench looking thing it is in there. You might want to see if you can take that thing back, I worked in a shop that sold those and they don't tend to last very long.

that applies to all flip outs, but its more or less about how well you take care of them. i currently have the 9312 and its lasted 2 or 3 years so far. and i know someone with the 9212 and hers is even older than mine and shes had no problems with them. we let NOONE touch them lol. anyways you can adjust the eq from the ipod then still tweek it through the options. but i think it just lets you adjust the 'loud' for it only. and the jlink is tits. it lets you use your screeen as the ipod. and i think both cords will work just the jlink2 is newer, if you look it up online it should list all the ipods and flipouts that are compatible with each

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived