Second Skin Audio

Free cut sheet program

I used one a long time ago and it worked great. You type in all your dimensions and tell it what size wood your cutting from and it would maximize each sheet of MDF so that you have the least amount of waste. Only thing now is that i cant remember what the hell it was called. Anyone know of a good program or website?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

It really was. Just if i could find a free one again. there are a bunch that you can pay for

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I think it was subwoofertools.com, but i don't think the link work... Might have try googling it.. I think that site was changed to subwoofertools.net.... NOt sure...

I used one a long time ago and it worked great. You type in all your dimensions and tell it what size wood your cutting from and it would maximize each sheet of MDF so that you have the least amount of waste. Only thing now is that i cant remember what the hell it was called. Anyone know of a good program or website?

HERE IS A TUNING PROGRAM THAT TELLS YOU WHAT SIZE OF SHEETS AND PORTS HZ.

JUST SEND ME YOUR EMAIL AND YOU'LL HOOKED UP COURTESY OF "CHRIS TORRES" TUNING PROGRAM

HERE IS A TUNING PROGRAM THAT TELLS YOU WHAT SIZE OF SHEETS AND PORTS HZ.

JUST SEND ME YOUR EMAIL AND YOU'LL HOOKED UP COURTESY OF "CHRIS TORRES" TUNING PROGRAM

you do realize that Torre's calculator has been downloaded hundreds possibly thousands of times from the one link on his thread? unless your talking about some guy you know that made his own program also. caps fail btw

and to gotloud555, its http://www.subwoofertools.net/ now

i found the one that i used to use but the free trial is not as good as it used to be. Sheet Layout is the name. $40 will get you the basics.

d(-__-)b

Archived