What's the best way to wire up a volt meter?

I know it has power, ground, and remote. Do I wire it up to my front battery, back battery, sub amp, head unit, or ignition? Just trying to get the most accurate reading on it.

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

You don't have to hook it up the the amps or the rear batts. What you do is just get into the closest or most convenient power source. Take a DMM and check the voltage at your amp and just match your meter to what ever your reading is. Assuming you are using the Stinger meter.That will save you from running a couple wires. I have mine ran to a switch so i can turn it on and off when i want but its

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

yeah i got mine hooked up to a switched 12volt for the blue and ground for black and stinger told me to run the red to the batt or batts you want the voltage from.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Archived