Second Skin Audio

Box For 3 Powerbass 15's

i am looking for a box that will host 3 PowerBASS ES15DSdvc2 ohm subwoofers.. I am pretty sure i am gonna pick up these other 2. and i already have 1.

I am gonna want it for BASS RACE and DB DRAG. So it is going to have to be ported...

any ideas on how much??? and can i get a lay out.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

whats your max dimensions....i could build you one but you would pay for shipping

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

i am looking for a box that will host 3 PowerBASS ES15DSdvc2 ohm subwoofers.. I am pretty sure i am gonna pick up these other 2. and i already have 1.

I am gonna want it for BASS RACE and DB DRAG. So it is going to have to be ported...

any ideas on how much??? and can i get a lay out.

it doesnt HAVE to be ported, cant remember members name but someone on this forum runs 6 memphis subs sealed and is over 150.

edit groundpounder i believe is his forum name

it doesnt HAVE to be ported, cant remember members name but someone on this forum runs 6 memphis subs sealed and is over 150.

edit groundpounder i believe is his forum name

IMO a ported box in a hatchback is better than a sealed box. And since i have a camaro Hatchback, i would kick to keep a port in my vehicle..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived