I hate asking this...Big 3 =/

@ Anubis - Im from The Cleveland area, more specifically Berea, its right by the Cleveland Hopkins Airport.

I go to school at Ashland university (about halfway between Cleveland and Columbus)

I gotta Google search Defiance OH, see how close you are. Also see how your 18 sounds, and you can hear my shitty 10. haha

And to everyone else, thanks a ton!!

Im probably just gonna run it outside, i do kinda like the idea of not running it al the way... but i already bought the wire, haha. So i guess i mite as well just run it.

Now i just gotta worry about the Damn RCA's... lol.

Im only rerunning them because i get a really obnoxious alternator whine...

Now im excited, looks like i will be spending some time in the garage tomorrow =]

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

Before i asked, i did look around... Dont kill me...

We only get 30 questions per week on the Big 3.... i know, i know.. haha

Im about to do the big three in my car, i know how its done, i know what needs fused (etc.)...

My only question... My battery is in the rear of my car under the back seat... Can i run the 0g wire under my car and up into the floor?

I have to rip out half of my interior to re-run my RCA's and remote wire, but i was hoping i could run the 0g, under the car. Obviously i will seal up the hole into the floor pretty good, and i will use wire loom over the wire, i just wanted to make sure this wasn't a terrible idea...

Thanks for any input guys, i appreciate it!

Yes you can run the 0 g under the vehicle. It would be safer to run on the side of the vehilce panel. Running the wire under the car would need much more work. You can try adding some PVC pipe into the wire. and get some bracket to hold it. Wire loom will not be good to run under the car. If it your daily drive then i wouldn't put it.. If up to. It not hard to strip a an interior vehicle..