Sundown Audio

Us Amps Xt-4000d

mE

not really all that expensive form a dealer. Plus the dealer network is on point with warranty issues and whatnot. Other then the xterminators (which i havent had a problem with mine) they are a very solid product.

yeah, i got one of the XT-4000D's for a friend and we put it on a L715. it pounds the shit out of that sub and he hasn't had problems with his yet either. they are pretty heavy duty amps, they're not that light.

I like my Xterminator...I just need around 1500-2000 Rms...I thought this amp would do that, thats what the product sheet claims...But it doesn't do that...False advertisement...Just kiddin..I love the amp..Just need more power...

I like my Xterminator...I just need around 1500-2000 Rms...I thought this amp would do that, thats what the product sheet claims...But it doesn't do that...False advertisement...Just kiddin..I love the amp..Just need more power...

before having one and opening it up i thought the same thing, kinda fucked to be misled by the rating sheet but you gotta tell yourself why would it jump from 450 at 2ohms to 1500 at 1ohm

Yeah you are right about that I guess..I should have done a little more research...But...All in all I am satisfied...It is a solid 1k amp...For sure....Doesn't even sweat under full power...Mine doesn't even get hot to the touch...I like I just need more power...