looks good, still wish I had my 95

Thats not quite under the window line but close

maybe you could but the batt and amprack between the box and tailgate, give the port a lil more breathing room

HHR

(2) 15 DC Soundlab Lvl4XL SPL's

(1) Soundstream XXX-15000D

(9) XS Power D1000's

XS Power - Soundstream

SS N/W 155.1 db and climbing

looks good, still wish I had my 95

Thats not quite under the window line but close

maybe you could but the batt and amprack between the box and tailgate, give the port a lil more breathing room

yeah it'd be a tossup if id be under the window line or not. belive it or not i can actually use my hater cover with the use of a screw on the back of the box....its pretty heavy, not too worried about someone walkin away with it......I thought about doing the amp and battery behind but i liked the idea of using the space behind the seat.

• 2 months later...

Havent updated in a while but started doin some new stuff. Put a voltmeter in, a 4 channel amp, and finally took the box out to finish it.

Voltage Gauge

voltage.jpg

4 channel

dooramp.jpg

box removal

wayout.jpg

Noone home to help....fuckin thing is heavy

fuckoff.jpg

Some random pics of my buddy's blaser he just picked up......hes had it a day and we've already cut the top off and taken the doors off.....

we murdered it out in the parking lot of dollar general

murder.jpg

sheetz.jpg

The box is getting painted tomorrow.....i already filled and sanded it so its ready to go in the a.m.

Just got finished working all day on it....got it up and playing and its loud. Took some pics tonight and ill take more tomorrow.

viewfromback.jpg

fuseholderandwires.jpg

btlmounted.jpg

boxinback-1.jpg

amprack-1.jpg

I gotta cover up this gap....but i still want the battery to be able to breathe

battery-1.jpg

Awesome build man..it looks like the same build i will be doing in my rodeo.

How do u like the sound of the audioque.

I haven't decide if I was going to do the audioque or the soundstream 2500 or the US Amp M3

btw how big is your alt

love the audioque.....for the price its really hard to beat.....and the alt is still factory around 120 amps....voltage has never dropped into the 12's

thats good to know once my dc comes :) could you pm me a few pics on where you hooked everything up for the big 3? both grounds and where you put the pos. on the alt? would help alot B) and its actully 136 amps if i remember right

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived