haha so dont laugh at this, i did this build 8 years ago and it was for my moms mini van :) she likes bass so what ever and im not making this to show of just for SOTM so dont be hatin..... anyways i dont have a LAGIT build log but heres some pics...

Van1.jpg

Orion hcca, acouple of years old....

Van4.jpg

Audio tec amps, one is blowen now my mom only has one amp :P

Amps.jpg

Van2.jpg

Van5.jpg

all togeather....

Van3.jpg

not the best pics but i will for sure have more on later and some vids of my mom noddin to some bass :)

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

My dad was talking a while back about how he turned up the bass on the factory radio in his truck and it was pretty cool. I wish I had extra money laying around so I could do something like this for him. Looks good.

haha thanks for all the love guys :) wasnt expecting it but what evs! and sorry about that vid! ive been super busy, ive completed 2 systems in the last week, trying to sell mine and start my box for the 18"s im still looking for... and school ontop of that lol and my mom works late so my life has been hell, but i promise it will be up soon :)

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

haha thanks for all the love guys :) wasnt expecting it but what evs! and sorry about that vid! ive been super busy, ive completed 2 systems in the last week, trying to sell mine and start my box for the 18"s im still looking for... and school ontop of that lol and my mom works late so my life has been hell, but i promise it will be up soon :)

That set up would kill with a SAZ-1500D man