Whats up been a member foe awhile, but been trying to get my posts up to join the 18 and over due to some of my install pics being a bit racey. So i took some different ones so here they areDSCN0260.jpgDSCN0263.jpgDSCN0265.jpgDSCN0266.jpg.Some bolts for the back batts.DSCN0271.jpgDSCN0272.jpg.Took these out they came with the car.DSCN0275.jpg.Some of the tools.DSCN0279.jpg.Solder benchDSCN0280.jpg.Some pull tests just put under my foot and pulled right off.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

looking goooood

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

what subs/amp?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

so here some more pics. the pull testDSCN0289.jpg. Got two of these temp. till i clean the garageDSCN0293.jpg.In here somewhere are two bd4000'sDSCN0294.jpg.To power theseDSCN0297.jpgand theseDSCN0296.jpg.Doors going to hold an 8 a power 6.5 mid and tweet and a 5.25 mid and tweetDSCN0302.jpg.

DSCN0303.jpggot thirsty. have four of theseDSCN0304.jpg.No fires here buddyDSCN0305.jpg. deck kenwood kvt-617dvdDSCN0311.jpg.6.5's been kind in for awhileDSCN0288.jpg. new glass panels comming soon. to cold.this was a box for one l7 15 but put another plate to see what two sound likeDSCN0290.jpg. box blew apart alot of sawdust in my car.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Well started on the garage and found these DSCN0360.jpg

DSCN0362.jpg

DSCN0363.jpg

for the 6.5 set thats in my car using some kenwood 25th anniversery edition crossovers now, they sounded better. trying to run active so they might all be for sale. 4 of these and the 2 kenwoods.Also found some of this which will go for sale latter today.

DSCN0361.jpg

1/0 wire knu and monster cable.

well dont know why this didnt work but these are for the set playing in my carDSCN0363.jpg