somerandomguy Posted March 10, 2010 Report Posted March 10, 2010 I FUCKING HATE THEM! For the past week or so it's been 40-60 degrees, I guess this is exciting all the spiders. fuck! One just came down right next to me, I stood up, tried to avoid shitting myself.. then I had to kill the spider, I made him fall but then fuck! he's the same color as my carpet, I spent the next 10 minutes finding him and finally got him. I fucking hate spiders!
kx519 Posted March 10, 2010 Report Posted March 10, 2010 I FUCKING HATE THEM! For the past week or so it's been 40-60 degrees, I guess this is exciting all the spiders. fuck! One just came down right next to me, I stood up, tried to avoid shitting myself.. then I had to kill the spider, I made him fall but then fuck! he's the same color as my carpet, I spent the next 10 minutes finding him and finally got him. I fucking hate spiders! [ALLCAPS]They've been in my fucking truck! They randomly crawl up my leg or hang in front of my face! And im all over the road while try to kill the little fuck![/ALLCAPS] 84 K5 Blazer 3" body, 2" Suspension 35" Maxxis Bighorn 100amp Alt Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie) KnuKonceptz 1/0 8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz Audiopipe AP-18001D RF 5x8's in the kicks Almani 5.25 comp. in back Kenwood KAC-645 --IN THE FUTURE-- None. <!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Nirvalica Posted March 10, 2010 Report Posted March 10, 2010 I hate cave crickets. They are the devil in bug form. I've found them crawling up my bed and on my headboard when I'm in the bed. I've also found them in my shoes, with my feet. They aren't small either. They can get to be about the size of a half dollar or bigger with antennas that are about twice as long as that. And they jump at you if you get near them. I just creeped myself out lookin for a picture for you all, but here it is.... My Youtube Page. Check it out The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993 Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components Q-logic 6.5" kick pods CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass Kicker ZX350.4 Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap 7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz Sundown SAZ-1000D Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors
somerandomguy Posted March 10, 2010 Author Report Posted March 10, 2010 PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PICTURES (OF "REAL" SPIDERS)! PLEASE!
Nirvalica Posted March 10, 2010 Report Posted March 10, 2010 PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PICTURES! PLEASE! LOL! but how else do I get the point across about how scary they are? My Youtube Page. Check it out The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993 Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components Q-logic 6.5" kick pods CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass Kicker ZX350.4 Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap 7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz Sundown SAZ-1000D Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors
somerandomguy Posted March 10, 2010 Author Report Posted March 10, 2010 [ALLCAPS]They've been in my fucking truck! They randomly crawl up my leg or hang in front of my face! And im all over the road while try to kill the little fuck![/ALLCAPS] I luckily, I've only had 2 or 3 join me while driving. The first time my mom was with me and she killed it, or I would of wrecked. The other two times they were far enough away from me that I had time to pull over (and once get ?'ed by cops for pulling over like I did lol) and kill them.
somerandomguy Posted March 10, 2010 Author Report Posted March 10, 2010 LOL! but how else do I get the point across about how scary they are? Just say the name of the spider, if anybody is interested they can go look
Team-Atomic-Andrew Posted March 10, 2010 Report Posted March 10, 2010 WEAK STOMACHS DONT CLICK hobo spider
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.