Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I hate anything that resembles a spider :P

We have these things around here that my mom calls silverbacks (don't think it is as I can't find any pics of them under that name), but I don't know if that's the real name... last year I killed like 6 of them in my room.. fuck!

QKWKRK9K7KD0NQ30BQZSUQY09Q1KXKRS2Q10RKV00KPKPQC0AQOKMKDKSK6K8QV00KPKSKO01QO06QHSWQVKMKEKGQ.jpg

These things, they are hella fast..

Since nobody listens to "NO PICS" it's a good thing pics don't scare me too much..lol

hate these fucking things! i killed a couple myself

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 392 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...