Second Skin Audio

Two 12's

Sidekicker

throw the JLs out the window you can get 10x more woofer for 1\10 of the price...

plus.. why is it just between those two? broaden your horizons.. Fi..Ascendant..Sundown...Audioque...all make great subs..as well as RE

I've tried to do some looking around. But i dont really know much more than the big name brands. So if you guys could throw up some suggestions that would be great. But i am on a fairly small budget too. Probly about $150 per sub.

throw the JLs out the window you can get 10x more woofer for 1\10 of the price...

plus.. why is it just between those two? broaden your horizons.. Fi..Ascendant..Sundown...Audioque...all make great subs..as well as RE

well the audioque sdc2.5 fits tour budget aucually is a good bit cheaper. dc lvl 2;s may fit your budget as well

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Okay, well im going to try the SDC2.5 12's and an audioque AQ1200D amp. The box that they are going in will have to be custom fiberglassed to fit behind my seats. And there wont be enough room to do a ported box. So what would be the reccomended cubic footage for a sealed box, with two sdc2.5 12's?

Archived