mazda 6, 158.0@30hz 4 18" subwoofers. update pics page 55,56,58,59

hows the battery working out in the box for u? damn thats so dirty! yet so clean.....wish i could make my jetta trunk look as good as us mazda

When I originally designed the system it was for 2 massive p3000.1 amps. Well I wanted more power. The space where the battery was supposed to be could no longer be! So I moved it to the box. Well battery number two is on the way so they will no longer be in the box. They will be on the floor behind each seat on there side's. I decided to free up some airspace in the box. I havnt had anyone in the backseat since 2006 so if somebody does tag along now, They will have to deal with a little less leg room.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

that amp cover makes me want to touch myself! huge mazda6 fan. keeping it real!

NEUMAN

Thats a funnything to say! I have my work cut out, on the inside....new day tomorrow!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Thats a funnything to say! I have my work cut out, on the inside....new day tomorrow!

yeaaahhhhh????

i don't know what happened there. lol i to say.....

im a huge mazda fan. an that amp cover make me want to touch myself in a totally none gay way. lol

why do i feel like i should have never posted!

NEUMAN

your going to have to show me how you make those trim pieces

looking sick as always

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

your going to have to show me how you make those trim pieces

looking sick as always

looks like the fleece is attached to the frame work that pulled tight on and held in place by the trunk gasket. i was just inspecting that little how-to myself. now just to get a customer of mine that want that work done.

NEUMAN

^^ I seen that from a guy here on SMD awhile back, but tried it once, didnt come out great

lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived