mazda 6, 158.0@30hz 4 18" subwoofers. update pics page 55,56,58,59

dude! nice build!!! i love it i need a towel and bucket!

this is some 5 star work! :D good job bro!

got the same car and similar build but with 2 15 SMDs and 2 SAZ 3500s and what alt do you have cuz i got the 08 mazda 6 and i wanna upgrade too ill be running 2 runs of 4/0 to my Xs batts and all

2-15 SP4s TL Scores

154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw

154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw

152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash

150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw

149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw

150.1 Head Rest

TEAM Fi Audio

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

TEAM XS POWER

TEAM TuTwenty

My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90

dude! nice build!!! i love it i need a towel and bucket!

this is some 5 star work! :D good job bro!

got the same car and similar build but with 2 15 SMDs and 2 SAZ 3500s and what alt do you have cuz i got the 08 mazda 6 and i wanna upgrade too ill be running 2 runs of 4/0 to my Xs batts and all

Have the stock alt! Was going to put in an iraggi, but had a bad feeling about over winding such a small alt, so nothing yet. No one is making a direct bolt on. I have a nice agm charger. When I have spent the day at a show or havnt played the system in awhile I throw the charger on and bring em up, if they need it. What direction are you firng your port? Up or forward? I am curious about that.

Very nice and clean build man :clapping:

Thank you sir!

i'm surprised your car is not in pieces yet...! awesome build! loved the fans :D

The car has been holding up pretty well. My winshield had a small rock chip that turned into a full blown crack. I had the window replaced and the installer did a shitty job. My car leaks air when I drive 30+ I can hear the damb wind like my window is down. Took it back and still didnt fix it. I am going to find someone who knows what they doing to re-set the window.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

same here :) i found a 190 amp alt on maniac motors i googled it and for 290 or so a 190 for out cars :)

and subs foward and port forward box is 15.75in tall 40in wide 27in deep :)

2-15 SP4s TL Scores

154.4 @ 40hz in Kick Outlaw

154.1@ 38hz in kick Outlaw

152.3 @ 39hz Sealed on dash

150.0 @ 35hz Outlaw

149.4 @ 34hz Outlaw

150.1 Head Rest

TEAM Fi Audio

TEAM SUNDOWN AUDIO

TEAM XS POWER

TEAM TuTwenty

My Youtube Channel .... https://www.youtube.com/user/djtomek90

I think you need more port area to break into the 151+ range.

Custom make a port out of whatever you can get your hands on (glass, wood, pvc, etc), and the larger you make the exit (flare) towards the rear window the better probably too.

the other option is the space the 18's apart as far as possible (could even angle them inward a tad) and put the port in the center contoured to the mounting ring of the 18's.. there's a system thread in on here somewhere that someone did that :)

Really nice looking though :)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

nice work man. what kind of suspension are you running? coilovers or lowering spring?

I am using lowering springs. Eibach pro kit.

I think you need more port area to break into the 151+ range.

Custom make a port out of whatever you can get your hands on (glass, wood, pvc, etc), and the larger you make the exit (flare) towards the rear window the better probably too.

the other option is the space the 18's apart as far as possible (could even angle them inward a tad) and put the port in the center contoured to the mounting ring of the 18's.. there's a system thread in on here somewhere that someone did that :)

Really nice looking though :)

Port was 6" when I hit the 150.6 port is now 8" and hitting 150.4. I compensated for size by length and even cut some off to see if this changed things. Nothing. ;0( new subs should help!... maybe. I might add an 18volt system and say f it! an extra 4000 watts never hurt nobody!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived