mazda 6, 158.0@30hz 4 18" subwoofers. update pics page 55,56,58,59

ok hurry up and get the subs put in and bring it over ,

Got the new battery in today! Now I have to mount the subs.... OH GREAT, THEY DONT FIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Have to cut 6" of sheet metal above each woofer to be able to make the angle and swing the woofer into place..... Not fun! Sunday will be the day That the world has been waiting for.

Mount them inverted. They look pimp :good:

Thats what I was thinking Will, Just mount them inverted so you can come by and shake the pictures off my walls

Throw some stacked 2x4"s under the magnets until they are supported lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ok hurry up and get the subs put in and bring it over ,

Got the new battery in today! Now I have to mount the subs.... OH GREAT, THEY DONT FIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Have to cut 6" of sheet metal above each woofer to be able to make the angle and swing the woofer into place..... Not fun! Sunday will be the day That the world has been waiting for.

Mount them inverted. They look pimp :good:

Thats what I was thinking Will, Just mount them inverted so you can come by and shake the pictures off my walls

Throw some stacked 2x4"s under the magnets until they are supported lol

Not too sound like a dick.............But if I could mount them inverted I would have no problem mounted them regular. If you look at my baffle the top 2" of sub rest back and behind the opening. I cant make the sub swing. If I face the woofer into the box the top spoke will hit, Now that being said.. If I lopped the top spoke off then were in business!..................Not gonna happen, but thought about it!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

DSCF0049.jpg

Subs are not going in, without that lip cut out huh?

And thats not an option?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Okay, I just came back from Madvibes house, to get a sneak peak and listen to things. And damn, 15hz and 25hz never sounded so good, and loud

I wont say anything more than that, hes gotta show pics when he is ready

G14 classified sht

sundown.jpg

Oh and, a first, Mosquito trick?

He closed all the doors but one, shot out a 25hz or 30hz tone, and about 20 mosquitoes flew at me that were resting inside the car lol

sundown.jpg

How are you thinking up these designs? Each reinstall is looking better than the last and I really liked the vinyl wrapped baffle.

The vinyl wrapped baffle didnt sit right with me! I kinda liked the look of carpet better, I had always wanted to do the baffle to match the trunk and the console. I had a semi stroke of genious on monday, now its at the paintshop! Hopefully will be ready by Friday afternoon. Once this piece is complete install is finished! New TL numbers might be coming today!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived