DC Sound Lab

just got my sub running!

So I got my amp via ups today thanks too benz280se, had it shipped to my gf's house so it didn't sit outside while I was in class. Was planning on wiring my car with knu 0 gauge that I have (had 4 gauge previously) while waiting for usps to drop off my fuse holder.

So after getting home from class around 4:15 I was ready to get started. Started opening all my packages and was resoldering the ring termials on my 4 gauge so my girlfriends cousin could use it. To make a long story short I was using a multitool and hand slipped and the little saw type of thing when right into my finger. about 2 hours and 3 stitches later I was determined to finish, while I couldn't run the 0 gauge I still had the 4 gauge pretty much still in and hooked my stetsom 1k6 up and was ready to rock.

The whole point of this is that at about 1:30 in the morning I finally put my DC level 4 with level 5 soft parts and it sounds AMAZING! honestly the best sub I have ever had. And this is running maybe about 1000 rms right now and as soon as I recone the sub it will be getting the full 1800 the amp can produce.

DC makes amazing subs and I look forward to upgrading in the near future