Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Maybe some of you can relate to saying these words by mistake "theres nothing to do" and if you are thirsty drink from the water hose(let the water run till it gets cool)first.

Posted

Im only 18 but I can relate a little bit...Except for hanging out with friends and video games...i never went to a arcade until I turned 17 and went with a few people for 10 minutes so I could play pacman for the first time. never had video games..I never saw friends since they lived further than 20 miles away (I live in BFE)...Being slapped for doing something bad sucked but now i understand why it was done and wish people stillwould discipline their kids...Never had a phone/internet until i could pay for it and the only reason i got that was because I needed internet for school and a phone for my parents to find me..but being outside wasnt that bad...as long as it wasnt cold and rainy...I remember having cassettes...never had a 8 track though...Im s used to the safety arm i do it myself with no1 in the car haha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 283 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...