Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'm not buying like 26" or anything like that.. just regular 15" tires. I need to get my car inspected and pretty sure my tires won't pass (down to wear bars or very close :( ), and I need new ones anyways (if you go around a small turn any faster then like 35 then it slides lols)

Edit: I mean online as there are only two places here that sell tires, the one place has a very.. bad.. selection, and the other I have never been to but I'm guessing it probably does too.

Edited by somerandomguy
Posted

DISCOUNT TIRE FTW! we beat any price out there....if you act like your not gonna buy them b/c they are too expensive well drop the price even MORE!

Go to TireRack.com and seach for some tires look for price and go to Discount and they will match it or even beat their price! I work there and we have by far the cheapest prices around here.

P.S dont tell them i told you lol

Posted

Walmart. Sears. Dunn Tire. lrn2yellowpages.

Id go to the junk yard before i EVER buy tires from WalleyWorld

Posted

DISCOUNT TIRE FTW! we beat any price out there....if you act like your not gonna buy them b/c they are too expensive well drop the price even MORE!

Go to TireRack.com and seach for some tires look for price and go to Discount and they will match it or even beat their price! I work there and we have by far the cheapest prices around here.

P.S dont tell them i told you lol

what's the site for discount tire? thanks

Posted (edited)

damn $400 for 15in tires? lol Discounttire.com BTW

Ah.

Yeah, 300-400 (including shipping) EDIT: I guess discount tire has free shipping, cool. Still around $80 per tire though.. unless I am doing something wrong lol

Recommendations, please :D

Edited by somerandomguy
Posted

well i would def not spend $400 on regular tires prob more like $200. what kind of car is it?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3301 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...