SocoJoe Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 If that is your daily driver I would fork over the few extra dollars to buy the ones from tirerack or discount tire, it will save you money in the long run. Quote The Setup 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz 1 Kicker ZX1001.1 Stock 140A Alt Stock speakers
somerandomguy Posted March 17, 2010 Author Report Posted March 17, 2010 Guy called today (and left a message) and said the car was ready, he was suppose to inspect it.. so I am guessing he passed with the tires. He said about them last year though, and I know they are a lot worse than last year.. However, he passed my jeep 2 years in a row without a working horn (it's not that he didn't check it).. so.. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.