Forevrbumpn Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 I need Vinyl decals, or something that sticks well to plastic, or steel, or glass There was a guy on the forums doing $1 vinyls, but I tried contacting him like 10 times, even offered to pay $2 or $2 each.. lol Never got any response from him So wondering if anyone else does stickers Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
somerandomguy Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 I need Vinyl decals, or something that sticks well to plastic, or steel, or glass There was a guy on the forums doing $1 vinyls, but I tried contacting him like 10 times, even offered to pay $2 or $2 each.. lol Never got any response from him So wondering if anyone else does stickers It depends. What do you need? I can make a limited amount of them.. maybe. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.