2 10" Box Build(update 07-15-07)lots Of Pics

look good ima have to build a box pretty soon too cause ordered 4 12'' subs they should be here tomrrow or wednesday

do u already have a design and what is it going into

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

do u already have a design and what is it going into

not yet but most likely since i already got the subs ima save me up some more money and just make a box with four round aeroports

its going in my parents car (A 1996 Ford E-150 Conversion van) until i get old enough to drive by self then im going to put it in my car(a Mint condition 1986 Toyota Cressida)

So I took some pics with my camera with my flash on

This pic is with my red neon on

Posted Image

I do have question how do you guys think i could mount the neon to where you can't see it regularly but you can when it is lit up? Right now it is just mounted with velcro but, it has fallin cause the glue can't stand the Goergia heat.

Thanks

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

its in his trunk....

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

its in his trunk....

Yea its in my trunk how do you guys think I could like hide it with like a trim plate with a cut out and where you wouldnt see it during the day but you would at night?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Hey guys I took the box out and im going finish painting on the port and carpet it. What size bit should I use to round over the port. Also I need to know how you do the sides of the box when you carpet it where there are no seams visable?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

it is a ticket here in california to have any red or blue neon in view.. i use to have like 5 of them that would beat to the bass and i got pulled over and ticketed many times..

I actually read thru those laws, and, dont quote me on this, but im fairly sure that you can have them as long as they are diffused light (cant see the tubes/bulbs) and are a constant light, and not certain emergency colors, then you can have them.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Well I finally got my dad to use his router and use a 1/4 round over bit on my port

Theres some pics of other stuff like wiring and old boxes outside and my b-ball court

On with the pics

Some board we tested on

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived