2 10" Box Build(update 07-15-07)lots Of Pics

hey well i decided to do a new box with a single port in the center of the box

just got a question for u guys this is still a work in progress do u think i need something at the end of the port to make the air from each chamber blow out the port. Like this at the end of the port in this build that steve did http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=4602

heres the pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

im open to all questions and remarks

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

heres the rest cause it wouldnt let me post all 21 of them

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

bump this up. Can someone help me with the end of the port like the center to direct air out the port i wanna try to do a 45 thing like steve did in the build for two twelves i posted the link in the first post. I dont think i have enough room though

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

heres some more pics i fixed like a 45 thing to channel the air from both chambers into the big 3 inch port and painted the port all nice and black and pretty.

tell me what u guys think

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

heres the other ones cause i cant post all of them in one thing

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Looking nice man!! Keep the pics coming!!

thanks ill probably have more pics tomorrow cause i gotta still caulk the inside of the box put the top on and then make to front baffle and cut the holes. This box is for two tens tuned to around 36 hertz

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Another update well i cut the two front baffles and painted where the front baffle meets the port wall, countersunk all of my screw heads, sanded a little, drew my cutouts, and also made a video of how the 45 thing at the end of the port works just like steve did in one of his builds"il have it up here in a bit

ANYONE FOR SOME PICS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived