Some other pics i took at the time

some old boxes chillin outside

Posted Image

my b-ball court

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

thats a nice box u gonna carpet it?

hell yea I got the carpet waiting to get put on the box. I just gotta get off my ass and quit sleepin till 2 or 3 oclock in the afternoon. Still gotta sand the box good paint on the port caulk the inside and then imma carpet this beast I should have it done hopefully by Thursday. Im going to makea littel speaker box (sealed) for my 4 inch basement speaker and test my carpeting skills on that from a video I saw. Wish me lucks guys on getting this done LOL!!!!!

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Well just a little update. I just got done with what I was doing infact. I apinted up teh port but it still needs a second coat, caulked the inside of the box, and also tested my carpeting skills on a little box that houses my 4 inch speaker for the basement radio.

Well pics i guess LOL

Painting on the port

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Caulked the inside

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

My little box that I tested my carpeting skills on tell me what you think?

I thought it looks good the carpeting that is!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

that looks perfect

Edit: lol whats that little the box tuned to and how does it sound

Well it sounds good. I made it like a year ago when I didnt know how to tune boxes but since i re carpeted it i dont want to throw it away.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

I actually read thru those laws, and, dont quote me on this, but im fairly sure that you can have them as long as they are diffused light (cant see the tubes/bulbs) and are a constant light, and not certain emergency colors, then you can have them.

Correct you are, my sister got pulled over and the officer said that if she would have the bulbs hidden then it wouldnt be a problem... They made her take the fuse out...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Correct you are, my sister got pulled over and the officer said that if she would have the bulbs hidden then it wouldnt be a problem... They made her take the fuse out...

WELL WHAT YOU THINK CDIZZLE?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Well guys I think imma paint the port some more today and carpet this beast wish me luck and be ready for pictures later tonight.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived