Neo_frog Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 I just wanna throw out there that I will probably stick with using Memphis amps indefinitely. I've never had any issues with them (other than the 06 model PR 4-channels). The one time I did, Memphis replaced mine with a new model step up at no cost and I was hooked since. And as a result, I get some serious hookups on prices. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Rotor_venom08 Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 i run 2 cm15d4's they are rated at 3500, but i got a 4kw pushing them at 1 ohm or lower. LOL they POUND in my 6.3 sealed enclosure in my daily driver. they are some fucking beasts. and not really that expensive.
ztupper Posted March 16, 2010 Author Report Posted March 16, 2010 ive been looking at getting the cm 15's any suggestions for amps to go with ????/ i was thinking an AQ2200d on them
Nell Juanita Peña Posted February 1, 2016 Report Posted February 1, 2016 Who can tell me info on a memphis lvs 15 i resentle purchase of my uncle for 20$ ill geogle search and groups cant find anything on it some poeple tell me its a rear sub
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.