Sonic Electronix

HELP NEEDED ON NEW SYSTEM!!!

which subs  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should i get 4 10" subs, 4 12" subs or 2 15"s if possible?

my budget...200-400...on subs tho i only want to spend prob yeah idc..thats my range and i pushed it a hundred

This is his budget for subs.

Iwould say buy 2 SA 8, or 2 SA 10 (there is a presale on it), or 2 SA 12, and in them moment its another discount

on SAZ 1500 D for 425. Have to do how u can handle ur space, read something that it would be to small for 4 10`s r 12s.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

damn so everyone keeps telling me from everywhere its not possible to put 4 10"s or 12"s back there..kind of sucks...

makes me not wanting to have got rid of my truck...shit i had like badass system out of everyone there...

why does everyone love them damn sundowns so much???

people say i can maybe only fit 2 10"s or w.e back there...

then ok ill do ported box with 2 10"s and i want the loudest hardest hitting 10"s alive for my cash...what would they be?

The only difference between an 8" sub and an 18" (if build quality and specs are the same) is the overall cone area.

so your saying can produce the same amount of bass?

nahhh

KingJames6, everyone has told you what to do numerous times. read what they have said. Why are you expecting to get the sky for little and close to nothing. Please Stop asking what you can get for cheapest, people have already told you. if you don't want to listen to them, go read a book or pick another hobby. Car audio isn't for the broke. You need to grow up, your posts make my head hurt. Look at the space behind your seats, do you really think you can fit more than 1 good sub there? get real, it can be done, but you have to be educated enough to make it happen, or have the money. I don't think you have either of which.

8's can be loud, but you need quality amp/woofers to do so. which you don't sound like you want to get.

sig.jpg

jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz

rockford fosgate t1500bd

shkibbybop , knowledge , cris2216 , Jared420 , BeAlLsTaR13 , RainDIPset916 , kdicetharappa , dakotaspeir , az73 , 8v fury and littleitaly1990 all voted on 4 12"s but never gave input...

i believe it can be possible but like everyone said would prob not sound the best...

the 8" sub sounded like a little beast just wish they made 10"s lol and maybe id just get two of them and be done with it...and their little 8"s are kinda expensive for the size and i would buy them if i heard some1 have them but since i cant see in person prob not...

i am reading everything their saying and if ur head hurts then dont read it...this is simple for advice and opinion of these setups i have in my head will work...

the little 8" sub is pretty beast i just dont believe it till i see it...videos can lie and say turned all the way down and be booming like a mo fo but how do i know for sure..

i would love meade to give his opinion on what he thinks i could do on this because i know he can make stuff happen and would value his opinion greatly not that i dont everyone elses but i just want to know his also...prob will never get one or meet the dude but hey a guy can dream of seeing some 18"s....

but back to my topic...

hey i can probly put 4 10"s back there and would sound beast but maybe not as good as just 3 10"s and make it an imported box correct?

so if anyone else wants to give some opionions and maybe how one of my ideas could work let me know and your opinions and would love to hear from some people who have done single cab trucks...

thanks

btw no more sundown...their already an option...but not final...

Archived