For those of you who have bought a ring

Yeah Kyle i like how you said who will be with me with or with out the ring and ive talked to her about getting her one she just doesnt know im acctually doing it and shes told me i dont need to get one but its a choice and id rather to show her i care more then i might act like it do

I personalty would not do it.. your 18 and going into the Military, I just don't think a promise ring is going to keep her faithful for 4 years while your gone. but that is me... I don't know what your girlfriend is like and I dont know how long you two have been together.. I mean is she a good christian girl that you can trust or does she like to party? If she is the partying type forget about it..

How old are you, first of all?

....I bought my girlfriend a promise ring, we were together 3 years all together, and then she left me for absolutely no reason.

I'm not saying the ring caused it, but it was wasted money. Stuff like that at that age is pretty dumb because anything can happen in the blink of an eye.

winner.jpg

^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to the OP.Be a Pimp and make HER buy YOU a promise ring.

pimp-c-715217.jpg

just messin

Edited by St.Ides

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?