For those of you who have bought a ring

Alright so some know that i gave up some of the ideas for my big build with three 15"s and went with two 15"s so i can have more money to get my girl a promise ring since ill be gone in the Military for a good while with basic and schooling . I just want to get some more input with nice rings i found one so far just from looking for ten mins

http://www.jared.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product1|10451|10001|-1|22177303|19064|19064.19793.19814

Im kinda felling it

i dont want to spend more then 1k on the ring to be honest. and I dont want a boring 1-3 dimaond ring unless its nice looking

That ring looks pretty damn sweet. Very good for the price IMHO, but then again I don't know much about rings and what they run for.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I got my girlfriend this one for Christmas 2 years ago. She loved it then and loves it now. http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product1%7C10101%7C10001%7C-1%7C22060204%7C15064%7C15064.15121.17106

I also looked at this one when I was buying her the other one: http://www.kay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product1%7C10101%7C10001%7C-1%7C22323505%7C15064%7C15064.15121.17106

The first one's a bit more expensive, but for me it was totally worth the extra money to get her the one I thought was right. I hope this helps!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

How old are you, first of all?

I just know that when I was like 16 or 17, I bought my girlfriend a promise ring, we were together 3 years all together, and then she left me for absolutely no reason.

I'm not saying the ring caused it, but it was wasted money. Stuff like that at that age is pretty dumb because anything can happen in the blink of an eye.

And if you're my age now or older (20+), I'd say it's still stupid because now it's time to be looking at engagement rings instead.

Edit: If you're set on doing it, though, I say go for it. It sure made her a happy girl, and nothing makes a guy feel better than knowing he just made his girl happier than ever (for me at least).

Edited by Destram

I really hope you two work out, then. You know the situation better than I do. I just hate when I see people buy rings (bunches of my friends have done this) for the girls they thought they'd always be with, and then down the road the girl just bails for no reason. That's money that could've gone to your system! :P

Seriously, though..she's gonna love whatever you get her.

if you like throwing money away go for it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Guest DC Power Kyle

I kinda agree with Destram on the whole ring but like you said you know the whole story and we don't. I've had a lot of friends that've done that too... it just never worked out for them. But then again, it's not you and it's not your girl. Just make sure you're making the right decision that's right for YOU not HER. Someone that's true will stay by your side ring or not. All in all, just be smart and make sure what you're doing makes you happy.