that will buff right out. I heard mothers good lol Damn that sucks.....hey look at the bright side you can start a new project. How bout your insurance they gonna pay? or the other ppl's insurance insurance?

wow to total a suberban that must have been a hell of a shot to that part of the beast the death blow glad to see your okay lets see some picts of the happy bus

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

damn man sorry to hear that... atleast ur alright tho

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Thanks guy just a little banged up but ok It was a hard lick. Fighting with insurance company to fix it but they said it was to old. I think it can be fixed but IDK. Moving on to a new project "The Happy Bus" vids coming soon.

those things can handle a beating we had a 91 just like that and a dump truck leaving the construction site rolled through a red light right in front of us we totaled our burban way nastier than that. well onto bigger better things i guees. good luck

She ran the red light? what a dumb bitch. I've almost got taken out a few times on my MC by assholes running lights and it sucks.

Good that you made it out safe, it could've been worse. Good job getting the plate and vin num