i hate car audio losers who dont know what they are talking about!!!!!!

i_like_where_this_thread_is_going_a.jpg

LULZ

Dude I just wish like everyone was chill and like didn't. Like hate... lol I wish everyone was high all the time, the world would be 30000000000000000x better

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Uhhh I don't recall ever saying I knew everything??? But please if I did tell me, cuz then id feel like a dumbass but before you start making up shit maybe you should read...

And as for "badforhealth" well I don't have a licence but I will show you pics tomorrow of me driving my cars with the keys.... and intil I turn 18 the title is in my parents name... so I hope this solves this up cuz you guys are pissing the shit out of me, this was just a thread to joke about guys that say they can hit 180 db with 2 explodes but obiously you guys don't know how to sit back, take a puff, and laugh alittle...

Have a great night

I drove tons of cars when I was 15, some were fresh off the lot. I could have taken pics of the keys and me in them but that didn't mean they were mine.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

LULZ

Dude I just wish like everyone was chill and like didn't. Like hate... lol I wish everyone was high all the time, the world would be 30000000000000000x better

wheres the pictures of the cars and builds???

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Omfg.... they are my cars.... my parents have shit tons of cars... we love cars, my dad bought me the mustang for my 15th birthday so I have a car I can play around with and add mods to, I love working with cars and stuff, I don't see why you guys have to be hating so much... just cuz I have a mustang and a blazer... THAT IS MINE AND I HAVE PROF doesn't mean you can come in here and start saying shit.... its pretty rediculous.. like I would make shit up like this... pretty low dudes

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

wheres the pictures of the cars and builds???

No pictures of builds, I didn't give a fuck, I just had all my bass set up in my room off a couple of cpu's ftl.. but ill pics of the cars tomorrow, I can't upload them from my droid

24v1fe8.png

the little guy is digging the hole bigger....just say "im sorry i have a car system in the house an no keys in my pocket" lol but i was 15 too meh cut him a lil slack wen he gets 2 b 20 he should have ALOTTA insight on good brands an install quality an its all about the customers satisfaction or they will b right back here posting something about your install quality....i have 15 refs just on my damn facebook FYI http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=212955467682&ref=ts PROOF

No pictures of builds, I didn't give a fuck, I just had all my bass set up in my room off a couple of cpu's ftl.. but ill pics of the cars tomorrow, I can't upload them from my droid

wait soo where did you learn everything from?? and do you just go sit in "your cars" and listen to your beat? i dont get why you would have "2" cars and not have a license? and why you would spend money on them when you cant even drive them and theres way better things to do with your money if you dont have a license?

the little guy is digging the hole bigger....just say "im sorry i have a car system in the house an no keys in my pocket" lol but i was 15 too meh cut him a lil slack wen he gets 2 b 20 he should have ALOTTA insight on good brands an install quality an its all about the customers satisfaction or they will b right back here posting something about your install quality....i have 15 refs just on my damn facebook FYI http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=212955467682&ref=ts PROOF

One, I'm not alittle guy, I'm 6 foot, 180 pounds, I was 50 pounds total away from making it to state for lifting, I bench 200 easy, squat 280 for warm ups and 315 for warms ups on dead lift... so please don't call me little

And btw when I did the instals they where just for friends, made them alittle box for there 2 12's and put the amp in and wired everything... whaoo

And please stayed tuned in to what I AM GETTING TOMORROW AT Y O CLOCK... I will be having a build log and vids showing cars so that way you guys can stop giving me crap....

24v1fe8.png

wait soo where did you learn everything from?? and do you just go sit in "your cars" and listen to your beat? i dont get why you would have "2" cars and not have a license? and why you would spend money on them when you cant even drive them and theres way better things to do with your money if you dont have a license?

Like I said I LOVE CARS, I don't need a licence to drive, my dad has a house and a cabin out in no mans land and even his house in the city that I can drive, my rents let me drive all the time and they don't care they know I'm a good driver...

And I learn everything from forums, I take shop classes at a tech for cars, and yes I have nothing better to spend my money on then cars, car audio, and md :)

24v1fe8.png

One, I'm not alittle guy, I'm 6 foot, 180 pounds, I was 50 pounds total away from making it to state for lifting, I bench 200 easy, squat 280 for warm ups and 315 for warms ups on dead lift... so please don't call me little

And btw when I did the instals they where just for friends, made them alittle box for there 2 12's and put the amp in and wired everything... whaoo

And please stayed tuned in to what I AM GETTING TOMORROW AT Y O CLOCK... I will be having a build log and vids showing cars so that way you guys can stop giving me crap....

wait soo on here your just like the all around perfect guy huh? your parents spoil you soo your

1. rich

2. strong

and 3. i bet all the girls in what 8th grade just love you huh?

hahahahahahaha im guesssing your the school jock too???

Archived