Jump to content

i hate car audio losers who dont know what they are talking about!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

wait soo on here your just like the all around perfect guy huh? your parents spoil you soo your

1. rich

2. strong

and 3. i bet all the girls in what 8th grade just love you huh?

hahahahahahaha im guesssing your the school jock too???

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Haha all the girls in the 9th grade do ( I'm a freshmen bro... one step up :))

And not really I'm just me dude... I do whatever the fuck I really want

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Posted

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Haha all the girls in the 9th grade do ( I'm a freshmen bro... one step up :))

And not really I'm just me dude... I do whatever the fuck I really want

bahahahahahaha you crack me up!! :rofl:

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Posted

Hahah idk if that's good or bad but what ever ddude, I'm just living life and there's all these haters and its like pretty sad but whatever.... I don't think it really matters who you are, how old you are, how much of a loser you are :P were all here for the same thing.... bass :)

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Posted

alright i wont say how big i am or anything or a lil story about it either but yea ill b waiting for the vids an pics heres a vid or MY car

Haha cute little vid broo, got acouple smiles outa me.... and ill have the vids/pics up tomorrow, but not of the stang just blazer, I'm at my moms this weekend and the mustang does not leave dadys house :P

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Posted

alright i wont say how big i am or anything or a lil story about it either but yea ill b waiting for the vids an pics heres a vid or MY car

haha ive been waiting! haha and we should all make up stories about who we "WANT TO BE"!!

and what time will the pics and vids be up soo i can rush home and see????

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Posted

glad to see this settled down, but hate to break it to ya thats not that much weight

bahahaha and hes 15 too!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Posted

glad to see this settled down, but hate to break it to ya thats not that much weight

Lol ik, dude first year of lifting and as a 15 year old I don't thin k its that bad, last month at a meat I had a total of 958 for bench dead and squat

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 587 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...