Cannot get Windows 7Ultimate to install on my pc

I installed Windows 7 Ultimate on my gf's toshiba laptop with the disc and my lenovo netbook via usb flash drive. Both installs were successful then i tried to install it on my desktop with the disc and my pc won't boot from the disc. I have it set to boot from bootable media. I have tried numerous times and will not work. So then i tried to install it from the usb flash drive and it will not boot from that either. I kinda just gave up but now i really want it so if anyone has any suggestions to help me troubleshoot why it won't install would be greatly appreciated.

I have a AOPEN MX4GVR Motherboard

Intel Celeron 2.4 GHz Processor

Windows XP Pro 2002 SP3

DVD Burner

01 Crown Vic

Kenwood HU

iPad mounted

MTX 1501D amp

2 12" MTX 7500 subs

Stock alt and batt

http://www.youtube.com/user/jasonleshuk/videos

I installed Windows 7 Ultimate on my gf's toshiba laptop with the disc and my lenovo netbook via usb flash drive. Both installs were successful then i tried to install it on my desktop with the disc and my pc won't boot from the disc. I have it set to boot from bootable media. I have tried numerous times and will not work. So then i tried to install it from the usb flash drive and it will not boot from that either. I kinda just gave up but now i really want it so if anyone has any suggestions to help me troubleshoot why it won't install would be greatly appreciated.

Windows XP Pro 2002 SP3

DVD Burner

i had a problem something like that i was trying to install 32 bit vista would not work but 64 bit worked fine

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

Windows XP Pro 2002 SP3

DVD Burner

so in the Bios your Optical drive is set as your Primary boot (1st device in boot order) device and not your HD? some PCs have a boot menu and some dont, try hitting tab when your PC turns on to see if it does. post back and let me know.

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

so in the Bios your Optical drive is set as your Primary boot (1st device in boot order) device and not your HD? some PCs have a boot menu and some dont, try hitting tab when your PC turns on to see if it does. post back and let me know.

Have you checked to see if its even compatible with windows 7? Windows 7 Compatibility If it is do what psx2p said

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Have you checked to see if its even compatible with windows 7? Windows 7 Compatibility If it is do what psx2p said

i just assumed he allready had lol. but regardless of compatibility it should still boot from the drive

Edited by psx2p

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

It is compatible and my optical drive is set to boot first, It just wont read the disc. I can put a xp disc in and it boots fine from that disc just not the windows 7 disc. Works great on any other pc just not mine. Driving me nutz!! Lol! I guess my XP Pro is good enough but i really love the interface on my netbook.

01 Crown Vic

Kenwood HU

iPad mounted

MTX 1501D amp

2 12" MTX 7500 subs

Stock alt and batt

http://www.youtube.com/user/jasonleshuk/videos

DVD Drive

look on window's website about problems with upgrading win XP. I remeber hearing that you have to upgrade some things first and then it "magically" works lol.

I saw this in my gf's win 7 upgrade disk instructions. And I kinda went... "wtf?..."....

Rowan University Electrical Engineering

LINK TO MY BUILDDDDD

Current Setup in my 00' Hyundai Accent:

Pioneer DEH-P6900UB

RE.6.5C AUDIO 500w 6.5" COMPONENT CAR SPEAKERS

Eclipse SE 6500 (6.5 coax in rear deck)

two Kicker C124's in a t-line tuned to 28.6Hz

Kenwood KAC-7204

US amps 1600.4 V2

Upcoming Build this summer:

T-Line enclosure for two C124's tuned to 28ish hz O_O

amp my speakers with a US amps 1600.4.