wiring remote wire to headunit?

I just recently got a headunit but idk how to wire my amp to it. I was using a converter box before...I have a wiring harness...what color wire do i connect the remote wire to? also how do hook it up to the radio fuse?

well the remote from what ive seen is usally blue, depending on what type of car you have, it may differ, just dont be one of those noobs who run it across the car w.o attempting to hide it, it just looks dumb :), and the last part i dont quite get what your asking.

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Its blue with a white stripe coming off the h/u. why are u trying to hook it up to a radio fuse?

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

Its blue with a white stripe coming off the h/u. why are u trying to hook it up to a radio fuse?

yeah thats what made no sense to me, i mean correct me if im wrong dont they have fuses either built in or somewhere where you can reach them? like on mine its below the rca hookups

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

there is usually one in the h/u. There is also one for the car itself. So there is no reason to put a fuse on the remote wire unless he feels it is needed. But i install for a living and have never put a fuse on the remote wire.

94 lincoln mark viii

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

what i mean by the fuse is isnt there a fuse that deals with the radio? i want to wire it so when i turn on the car my amp turns on...and for the blue wires...i got that now..thx...i just thought i had to wire it to the radio fuse or something...Im defininetly hiding the wires...i hate that shit too

as long as u hook it up to the blue/white then the amp will turn on and off with the car.

94 lincoln mark viii

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

Archived