Is this good enough??

Its not all good but i had my sisters window broken out...still broken ..double glass so not fixing it yet..

600 watt car amp.

500 power supply.

{getting new vid of my 320watt surround sound amp later}same setup

18 inch 600 watt rms

15inch 500 watt rms

4 ohm load =)

your wrong i need a bigger power supply my amp is 600 watts ....sub box is good its papercone...

Lol, even with a 500W amp you should get 500W out of you're "600W" amp.

This guy only uses around 200W with a 10 inch sub.(btw, this guy is me :rolleyes: )

What you mean with papercone? is it a PA sub?

Edited by kirill007

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

-.- you a hater on those subs soo far they havent xploded haha on me.. i know how to tune them right =)

untill the coils go to hell. lol there not bad if you underrate the crap out of them :P i have one sitting here collecting dust. thinking about doing this with an old PSU i have laying around. but idk with the gauge of wire and i dont really wana take the PSU apart and solder heavier wire onto the leads

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

your wrong i need a bigger power supply my amp is 600 watts ....sub box is good its papercone...

you need a power supply that can output XX amps (look at the fuses on the amp) at the +12v rail...and wtf is "its papercone"?

you need a power supply that can output XX amps (look at the fuses on the amp) at the +12v rail...and wtf is "its papercone"?

You sir have an epic avatar. i keep catching myself watching it when i try to read a thread.....thanks for the distraction! :angry:;)

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"